The AirBench DF range of downflow workstations provide the advantages of downdraught extraction for fumes but removing the need to replace existing workbenches.
Designed for solvent fume extraction, DF is available with a range of filter options and is designed for laboratory and other precision applications. DF is available in 3 sizes.
- 1.2mm steel
- Fully welded and powder coated
- 3mm steel surface, perforated and powder coated; or T316 stainless steel surface.
- Filter access by removable door above operator
- Integrated lighting
- Standard Carbon
- Museum Grade – SO2/SOX/NO2
- NO2, NOx, SO2, SOx, VOC, Diesel
- Acid Gases
- Ammonia and Alkaline
- AirBench DF Technical Leaflet
Technical leaflet describing the range in detail.
- Carbon Filter Selection
For fume extraction applications – details of substances suitable for carbon filtration.
|208EA||Standard activated carbon|
|ACU-L2||Museum Grade – SO2/SOX/NO2|
|ACX-L-2||NO2, NOx, SO2, SOx, VOC, Diesel|
|ACA-L-2||Ammonia and Alkaline|